- Photo Tours-Books
- Tuscany Photo Tours
Tuscany Photo Tours
Shooting Tuscany Right Place Right Time with the Professional Photographer Andrea Bonfanti
Why go on a Tuscany Photo Tour or a Florence Photo Walk?
Just like you, I too am a traveler with a camera and I know all the hard work that's involved in preparing a trip: weeks of research in guide books, searching through countless websites, poring over maps and studying the direction of the light in a photo that captured your interest... Planning the photo shoots, prioritising between the essential, the possible and the superfluous. And then you say to yourself: "I'd like to photograph this angle, but should I plan for early morning or late afternoon?".
Not everyone can afford to take all that time planning!
It is better to rely on a professional who knows Florence and Tuscany deeply. A true fan of photography exactly like you. For a small fee, Andrea will find you the best experiences of your photo trip. With his guidance, including technical and aesthetic hints, you will really see a difference in your photos!
You can go on a Tuscany Photo Tour or a Florence Photo Walk:
- to discover or rediscover innovative aspects of a region/city, guided by a professional who has total familiarity with the territory and who is just as fascinated by Tuscany as you.
- to find yourself at the "right spot at the right time" and capture beautiful images of your trip, whatever the weather.
- to improve your photographic technique and deepen your knowledge of Florence and Tuscany. Andrea will not simply "go with you", but will help you to compose your photos to the best and get you involved in the subjects you photograph.
Differences between Florence Photo Walk and Tuscany Photo Tour
- Tuscany Photo Tour is by car, so the maximum number of permitted participants is four.
- Florence Photo Walks (two) and Siena Photo Walk (just one) are simply walking tours, but also have a limited numbers of participants (max four-five). This is to safeguard the optimal personal experience and satisfaction of every single participant.
- a Tuscany Photo Tour last from a minimum of three hours to a maximum of six. You are free to choose a Sunrise Tour leaving from your hotel before dawn, or a Sunset Tour to live the experience of the Tuscan golden hour in amazing spots.
- a Florence Photo Walk is a two-hour long tour. Normally Andrea meets the participants at 9 am, but all depends on the season and on your needs, so starting times are always very flexible.
The price of a Florence Photo Walk is always per person, no matter the number of participants.
- however, in a Tuscany Photo Tour you pay for the service. For example, if you are the only one participant you'll pay the whole amount; if you are three, the cost will be divided into three parts. Quite simple, isn't it?
- normally the cost of a Tuscany Photo Tour includes pick-up/ drop-off directly at the hotel. Some times, however, this service is not offer. For example if you book a Val d'Orcia photo Tour moving from Florence, the meeting point is in the Porta Romana area, South of the city, so that you avoid the chaotic traffic of Florence and do not waste time and money trapped in nerve-wracking queues.
- Florence Photo Walk starts in the historical centre of Florence, in a well-known spot easily accessible by walking.
- no particular photographic equipment is required. Your eyes are always the most important lens, don't forget it!
The Hills Of Florence
Tour of the surrounding hills and villages with breathtaking views over Florence.
For those who wants to combine photography with a half day out of town.
Chianti Villages and Vineyards
Photographic tours at sunrise and sunset in the amazing vineyard landscape north to Siena: Radda, Gaiole and Castellina in Chianti.
Chianti Fiorentino Photo Tour
Photographic tour at sunrise and sunset along scenic country road overlooking the famous Chianti vineyard patterns near Florence.
Val d'Orcia Landscapes
Photographic tour at sunrise and sunset in the amazing landscapes between Pienza, San Quirico and Monticchiello.
The Crete Senesi Landscapes
Photographic tours at sunrise and sunset in the amazing clay landscapes just out the city walls of Siena.
Crete Senesi Alternate Take
Photographic tours at sunrise and sunset in the lunar Val d'Arbia Landscapes, not so far from Siena
Siena Photo Walk
Picturesque colorful alleys, the splendour of the monumental fountains, the unusual chiaroscuro of piazza del Campo: this is Siena for me and that's what I want to share with an enthusiastic photographer like you.
Only walking tour
The Hunter And The Hunted
...and these are you!