Date of effect: March 04, 2019
YourGuideInTuscany ("we", "us", "our") operates the website www.yourguideintuscany.com (hereinafter referred to as "Service").
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and communication of personal data when you use our Service and the choices available to you regarding this data.
- Service By Service means the website www.yourguideintuscany.com operated by YourGuideInTuscany
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual that can be identified from these data (or from that data and other information in our possession or that may come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, duration of viewing a page)..
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Collection and use of data
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide you with and improve our Service.
Types of data collected
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or to identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail adress
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how to access and use the Service ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (ie IP address) of your computer, the type of browser, the browser version, the pages of our Service, and you view, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on these pages, the unique device identifiers as well as other diagnostic data.
Follow-up and cookie data
Cookies are low-volume files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain elements of our Service. To learn more about managing cookies, see the browser's Cookie Guide.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preferences cookies. We use Preferences Cookies to remember your preferences and your different settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security reasons.
Utilisation des données
YourGuideInTuscany uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and ensure our Service
- To inform you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to use the interactive features of our Service when you want
- To provide customer support
- To gather valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
- To control the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to and stored on computers located in a location where data protection laws are in place. differs from that of the territory where you reside.
If you live outside of / from Italy and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Italy and treat it there.
YourGuideInTuscany may disclose your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that it is necessary for:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protecting and defending the rights or property of YourGuideInTuscany
- Prevent or investigate wrongdoing in the Service
- Ensure the personal safety of Service users or the public
- Protect against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, remember that no method of data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we can not guarantee absolute security.
We may use third-party companies and third parties to facilitate the provision of our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, provide services related to the Service or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are prohibited from communicating or using them for any other purpose.
Links pointing to other sites
Our Service may contain links pointing to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third party link, you will be redirected to that third party's site. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of each of the sites you visit.
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of third party sites or services, and accept no responsibility for them.
Our Service is not for people under 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we will remove this information from our servers.
Before the change takes effect, we will notify you by e-mail and / or by placing a prominent notice in our Service and we will update the "Effective Date" at the top of this Policy. confidentiality.
- By e-mail: email@example.com